HP 2920-48G-POE+Switch J9729A
- The HP 2920 Switch Series provides security, scalability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB and branch office, access-layer deployments. A powerful HP Networking ASIC delivers low latency, more packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
- This robust Basic Layer 3 switch series supports modular stacking, 10GbE, RIP routing, PoE+, ACLs, sFlow, and IPv6. The HP 2920 Switch Series can be managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) software for a single view of your entire network and is ready for the Software-defined Network (SDN) with OpenFlow support.
Flexible, Scalable and SDN Ready Access Layer Switches
- The HP 2920 Switch Series provides security, scalability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office, access-layer deployments.
- Cost-effective, pay-as-you-grow modular stacking support for up to four 10GBASE-T (or SFP+) links and upgradeable power supplies allow your network to quickly scale when needed.
- Robust Basic Layer 3 feature set includes static and RIP routing, PoE+, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6, and requires no software licensing.
- Software-defined Network (SDN) enabled with OpenFlow support for your network.
High Performance and Power at the Edge
- The HP 2920 Switch Series is designed with a powerful HP Networking ASIC, providing low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption so the network can support the media-rich, bandwidth-intensive applications your business demands.
- Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meet your network application requirements.
- With up to 740 W of internal PoE+ power, the 2920 Switch Series can easily scale to 1440 Watts with a simple connection to an external power supply (EPS) or redundant power supply (RPS).
- Plug and play stacking with automated failover enhances network resiliency and RPS support delivers power redundancy.
- Efficient 80 PLUS Silver Grade Power Supplies, Energy Efficient Ethernet, and LLDP-MED conserve energy resources. Removable power supplies reduce downtime during upgrades and servicing.
Security and Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HP 2920 Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances and help protect your data from both inside and outside attacks.
- Flexible authentication options include standards based security protocols such as 802.1X, and MAC and Web for greater, policy-driven application security.
- Powerful, multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
Simplify with a Single View of the Network
- The HP 2920 Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software to provide end-to-end network transparency with a consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance, and policy management.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
- Out-of-band Ethernet management port keeps management traffic segmented from your network data traffic.